Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

GANG BANG

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.10.2012 Date END: 20.10.2012 SORRY GUY AND GIRLS WAS HOPING FOR A GOOD TIME BUT ONLY 2 PEOPLE GOT BACK TO ME SO ILL TRY AGAING ..NEED LOTS OF NAUGHT MEN SHOW ME HOW TO HAVE AGOOD TIME ALL HOLES AVILIBLE XXX

pay or free?

u have two events the same time on here,,one free one pay..can u make plain which is right

RE:GANG BANG

where is the gangbang

RE:RE:GANG BANG

where is it all hapening ?

RE:GANG BANG

Hey i can definitely make it on the friday at 1pm. Let me know details i can send u pics if need be via email. Handsome fit male 44 goody body and cock and love filthy gang bangs. Xx

RE: Is there any space left todaynight," SO I CAN GET MY GAME BACK"

This will be my 1st "GANG BANG WITHOUT MY PARTNER AS SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE!!, and i can't wait to get my SEXUAL APPETITE FILLED AGAIN, AS I'VE NOT EVEN LOOKED AT ANOTHER GIRL SINCE SHE DIED, but "FUK IT" a might aswell jump in at the deep end (lol) and get ma cock working again (don't get me wrong i've "SPENT A LOT OF time ON MY LAPTOP" and "I'VE MET GIRLS from L.A.(Los Angeles)
and "spent whole weekends with some of the nicer 1's", and spent a few wee nights meeting them after work all it cost me was $39:99 only once!, "so when i meet them its purely sex" AND WELL PROTECTED AS I GET A CHECK UP EVERY 3-6 MONTHS DEPENDHING, "THE GIRL'S THAT I'M WITH (seriouly i do and have a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH FOR ALL HEPITITASES A,B and C AND IM HIV (negative) to let you know img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"