Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

doggin near edinburgh

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ok folks...where is the places to go near edinburgh...was at Beecraigs but no one turned up!!....lol...

RE:doggin near edinburgh

lol why go blind lets sort something out.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" just message me

Would like to join in any dogging fun if you get anything arranged..........

dogging near edinburgh

id be interested in dogging fun near edinburgh too x

RE:dogging near edinburgh

would love to go dogging near Edinburgh!

dogging

Same as ,cant fi nd any dogging places in edinburgh we should all get together for å gangbang

RE:dogging

I am definately up for that.....

beecraigs

ok...next monday nigh.....around 8?....car park at the info centre? monday 5th??

RE:beecraigs

can we not just start a place in edinburgh xx
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:beecraigs

can we not just start a place in edinburgh xx

in edinburgh if you come up through all the roundabouts as sighthill heading for livingston
you will come to a roundabout left fof heriot watt uni straight on for east calder but turn right for gogar then first right thats a dead end road between 2 farm fields there are some
buildings at the end but quiet perfect spotimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:beecraigs

Sounds good too me
Have you had any more interest.
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:RE:beecraigs

where is this place your talking about?....if you give us better directions we can get there easy.....google it??...any signs near?

RE:RE:RE:RE:beecraigs

I think the place mentioned is the old Calder Rd just off Gogar Station Rd, opposite Hermiston Park & Ride on A71

beecraigs

Sorry folks. Monday night has been canceled. Due to events of a personal nature. Sorry for building folks expectations up!..its not about who...but why and with whom!!...live long and prosper!

Im beginning to worry this site isnt genuine. No one seems to reply to messages. No action happening any where. It's meant to be a swinging dogging site but nothing seems to happen. If any one is actually interested in dogging. I'd love to setup a regular meeting place. I checked 2 supposed "dogging sites" in the West Lothian area last night and there was nothing going on.