Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Young BBW wants some fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello!

Looking to meet up with a guy on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday for some fun, sexy time. Preferably someone around my age, or even a big younger or older. I can't accommodate and I don't drive, so I can't travel too far. Perhaps we could book a room for a day, or you can accom? Check out my profile for more info. IF you're interested reply on here or send me a private message.

Genuine replies, please. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Young BBW wants some fun

sundays good for me!! love to met up somewhere. i'm only in worcester so not far from you. i cant accomodate but can travel easily!! let me know if that suits :-)

RE:Young BBW wants some fun

hi, how are you? im interested in meeting you, send a message with you contact i'll be in touch with you,. thanks

yummm x

wish i was closer now , am in hot tub chat room at the moment maybe it would be worth my while to make the trip x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

Hello I'm in uk working and currently in your neck of woods, get in touch if you would like to meet up I promise we would have alto of fun!

hi

hi I got your email but I'm standard member so I can't read it I will be on chat today in the hot tub you can catch me there hope to hear from you x

hiyya rose

hiyya rose how are you? im avaible today any time u fancy, im in hot tub chat if you like to chat more, your close to me and i can drive.xx
xx