Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Sexy fun Crawley

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.10.2012 Date END: 04.10.2012 Hi all
Looking for 2 or 3 vwe guys pref black but not essential to come and give debs a good abusing at our hotel near Crawley on thurs eve around 8, meet in bar for a drinky or two then upstairs for some horny fun xxxx

RE:Sexy fun Crawley

I would love to join, alas work gets in the way. But I would definitely recommend meeting this very attractive, hormy and sexy couple. Debs is a pleasure to pleasure and Brian is a lot of fun to be with in many ways. You'll have some fun and if you enjoy getting soaked as much as I do, then get your mouth on debs' pussy and drink what she squirts - its devine :-)

Have fun guys and see you soon.

Gianni xx

Hi, I'm very near Crawley and would be interested in coming over to help Debs out on Thurs. Drop me a message if you like my pics on my profile.

Mark

Ok I'd love to be there. Please let me have the location etc
Best regards
Eric

Hi

I am a smart guy who charms a lady well and satisfy her a lot and do sex,sex and sex.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

I am a smart guy who charms a lady well and satisfy her a lot and do sex,sex and sex.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

RE:RE:Sexy fun Crawley

I am a smart guy who charms a lady well and satisfy her a lot and do sex,sex and sex.

hot boy you are a complete arsehole and have been reported, gianni we luv you xxxxx and as for the rest you are very presumptious and obivously didnt really read what i am after so thanks but no thanks, debs