Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

When a meeting goes wrong

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

What do you do when you meet up but work get's in the way IE you are put on call and you get called out at the wrong time ?????

Re: When a meeting goes wrong

tricky one this. because it could appear that you are not interested and have used it as an excuse to make a quick exit. (sorry but from a fem point of view thats what i would think) however......you can do one of two things.......
leave ya wallet then its proof that you will be back or wanna meet again!!!!! or........
be honest. tell her its a callout and it really isnt a getout clause. there really isnt an easy way out of it and an email or some contact the next day or as soon as you can will put her mind at rest. and arrange another meet for that week. that...to me...would keep me still interested and proof that your not pulling a fast one.
that is not if...you have not pulled it before then!!img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"
sorry for the strange humour!! but honesty is the best policy and she will respect you more if you are. good luck!img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"