Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

tranny action

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

cdtvts lover looking for some adult fun with atranny, in and around the costa del sol , contact me with details so we can exchancge emails to make arrange ments , daytime preferred, genuine people only plseimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Re: tranny action

often wondered, are there , any genuine people on this site , or just curios , and time wasters , from my personal experience up 2 now , people will contact u instead of posting a reply and then it seems to me are out to waste, their time and mine , its just my opinion but id liked to be proved wrong and eventually meet some nice people thankyou. img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

well, are there any trannys out there wanting some fun in the costa del sol, and wanting to be pampered like a lady should , please get in contact real admirer would surely appreciate it.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Re: tranny action : treat me like a lady

and I'll wrap my lovely strong thighs around you and give you the best fuck you've ever hadimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Re: tranny action : treat me like a lady

where abouts are you , id luv that.

hi folks cant seem to understand that with the amount of views this ad has had , i dont get any genuine replies especially, from around my area , im sure ther must be nice people out there plse answer this add im 100% genuine and honest person lets have some fun xxxooxxxoimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i am looking for a tranny from dallas can anyone help me

im not a tranny but a cd not convincing but always up for some fun dress tarty no make up or wigs but thats possible normally weekends are best