Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

fantasy rave

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

KATE

She stood at the bar waiting for James to serve her, She knew she was in for a horny night going home with James and his girlfriend Cara.
She was nervous but excited she had never been with a girl but she had fancied Cara for months, they had got chatting one night in the club toilets both complaining about the lack of toilet roll and had become good friends. They went clubbing at The Institution where James worked every weekend was wrecked.
One night they were doing a line of Charlie in the toilets and Cara asked her if she had ever thought about going with a girl, Kate said she was curious but had not had the guts to do it. Cara grabbed her face and kissed her hard on the mouth, as Kate kissed her back she started getting wet. She ran her hand down Cara's back and gasped as Cara grabbed her breasts, they were both panting and Kate could feel her wetness running down her the top of her legs, she had never felt like this before her cunt was throbbing and her clit was pulsating desperate to be touched. She moaned as Cara sat her back on the toilet and pulled up her skirt. Cara began running her hands over her black lace panties "mmm your so wet" Cara gasped a slid her finger inside.
CARA
Just feeling how wet she was through her knickers made me drip. It was so horny; I slid a finger inside her panties and felt around her hot wet cunt she was shuddering as I slid my finger inside her. I could hear her gasping and her tight pussy was clenching and sucking on my finger I pulled it out and sucked it. God she tasted like pure honey, I pulled her panties aside and breathed in her soft warm smell. She was bucking her soft wet pussy towards me she was so desperate for my tongue. I made her wait as I licked along her thighs and teased her until she was aching for me to lick her.
I could not hold back anymore and I buried my face in her soft mound and began licking her clit. I sucked and nibbled until i knew she was about to cum then slid two fingers deep inside her and began finger fucking at the same time. She was moaning so loudly and it was making me so horny knowing she was about to come on my eager face, I felt her tense and start shuddering so i put another finger and sucked and licked harder and faster until she cried out and cum in my face in a shuddering honey waterfall. I continued lapping up her juices while she recovered.
I sat up and looked at her flushed from her orgasm "nice?" i asked. She got up and kissed me "Oh my God that was fantastic when I can return the favor?" I just smiled and racked up a line of mdma for us both and we did them and went upstairs to stomp to the banging Hardstyle DJ Stomper was playing and chatted to our mates with big smiles on our faces.

JAMES
I could tell Kate fancied me from the start. She always waited for me to serve her and always tried to keep me chatting at the bar. She is gorgeous so curvy and her tits...well they put most page three girls to shame! My girlfriend Cara also fancied her and they soon became friends getting ready at each other’s houses and coming down the club together. Kate was obviously curious when she found out Cara was bisexual and I knew that it was inevitable that Cara would end up fucking her but i also knew she would share- we had talked about this before. That night i knew she had done something by the way she was...she had a satisfied attitude about her like the cat that got the cream! I would no doubt hear all the details later when I took her home and fucked her, just the thought of what they might have done was giving me a hard on. The next few hours of work would be torture.
I looked over to Cara dancing she had such a sexual way about her; everyone around her could not help but react. She moved effortlessly but every part of her moved so perfectly. I watched her ass in her tight white skirt and pictured her on all fours her pert rounded cheeks waiting for me to pull them apart and ram my cock deep inside her, her cunt was so tight it felt like it sucked my cock deeper and deeper inside her.
She loved being fucked by anything anyway; we had loads of toys of all shapes and sizes. I could not help thinking about the two of them together eating each other’s pussies, fingering each other fucking each other with anything they had handy, Cara licking Kate’s clit while i fucked her and fingered her tight little asshole. I can see Kate moaning from the orgasm Cara's giving her while, Cara sobs from the pleasure of eating pussy while being fucked.
Then swapping around so I watch my girlfriend having her pussy licked by the sexy ass girl I am thrusting in and out of watching Cara cum all over her face as her cunt twitches and spasms around my long fat cock. I look up from my daydream to see Cara sat at the bar smiling, she comes up to me and kisses me slowly and deeply "Can you taste her?" she whispers in my ear.
That’s it my cock springs back into action and I pull her into the stock room and pull up her skirt as always she has on the most fantastic white satin panties and I stoke her through them and can feel her glistening with wetness. "I take she got all the pleasure then?" I say she just nods biting her bottom lip. She always does that when she’s gagging for it. "So do you want my cock?" I whisper teasing her with my cock just resting the tip of it at her dripping hole. She’s trying to push herself onto it and begging me to fuck her. I pull away and slam into her all the way to the hilt, she screams “Oh my God, don't stop fuck me...fuck me so hard"
So I oblige and fuck her so hard I can tell her start to cum and I can't hold back anymore and I shoot my load into her so hard that we both almost lose balance..............I love fucking this girl.

KATE

Oh my God that was fucking amazing I can't believe that just happened. She's just gone back to the dance floor as if nothing happened. I wonder if it will happen again. My pussy is drenched she gives the best tongue action

Fantasy Rape

Yes please I also have a fantasy about being raped I know it's wrong but sounds amazing.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Fantasy Rape

There is nothing wrong with rape fantasy, I was hoping to find someone to play out a rape fantasy with.