Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Trans sub is DOGGING , W.Greater London SUN 23rd Sept 10.30pm onwards

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My dogging Master has ordered me to inform ALL men that i will be dogging and available to pleasure you all on Sunday 23rd Sept 2012.

I cannot and will not post exact location here, as it would probably mean the posting would not be approved.
All i will say is that it is easilly accesible from the M25 and A3 in west London.

i normally only pleasure Black and dark skinned men and i am adamant about that. It is just my preference.
My Black Master knows this and wants to expose my vulnerabilities and so he takes me out and MAKES me pleasure ALL men , aged 18 - 55 who are not overweight.

My Black Master believes in training subs to be complete sluts and never to refuse any cock put infront of them.

He starps condoms to my back , so you can fuck me safely.
I will suck you to completion and my Black Master makes me swallow all sperm.

If you would like to attend , please mail me.
This is my LAST dogging outing of 2012 - due to the nights now being cooler.
I will resume in June 2013.

If you cannot attend this dogging session , you can always mail me for details about how I can keep in touch with you , to inform you of future ones.

i hope to see as many of you men on Sunday , so i can be your sex slave in the woods.

Remember , you need a car and you must live in the LondonM25 area. I do not futile appreciate messages from men who live too far away.

Regards
Tiffanylondontv , publicslut.