Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Vanilla Alternative

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.10.2012 Date END: 07.10.2012 We are heading to this club for the first time. Would anyone like to meet us there?

RE:Vanilla Alternative

We'd love to come with you as we've been looking at VA for a while. Unfortunately got my daughters 13th birthday that weekend and we really can't get out of that one. Shame!!!

Have a good one and let us know if you rate the place! :) xxx

COuld give it a try as we were booked to do somethign "party" that night but did have a 2nd visit to Ab Fab Heathrow as our diary destination. Have you tried there? If not, perhaps consider this instead and see you both there

RE:RE:Vanilla Alternative

Hi, thanks for asking. We have been to AbFabs several times before so we're trying the VA instead this time.

Have a great evening.

Firespine

VA

Damn shame we cant make it this time, you guys look great!!!

Maybe next time huh? Its a great club, we love it!

Scott and Anna

I went there for the first time at the weekend and although it was my first time in a club I would recommend this place. The staff are friendly and helpful, the play areas seemed clean and nice and the hot tub was very inviting! A bunch of us are going back there at the end of the month for the halloween party :)

going in on the sunday if ur still about

sure i will join

please inbox me contact and address xx

VA

We went last sat it was brill, people friendly, place was very clean and classy. We are going for the party at the end of the month xx u guys look great why not meet up at the halloween party xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"