Home > Forums > Cruising & Cottaging (Gay)

Late night dogging north west

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im a non convincing cd who loves being treated like a slut outdoor. will travel and meet near stockport area, need to be discrete and late. my mind goes crazy when i think about what can happen ;) contact me on my profile. cant wait for you or a group to leave me drenched;) xx

23 year old male fun in bolton

I'm a nice young lad who needs breaking in and loves to try suckin cock

RE:23 year old male fun in bolton

and id love to suck urs, can u get close to manchester and stockport?

18 year old wants cock in northwest

I'm only 18 but i make up for my lack of experience with my insatiable taste for cock. I'll let you fuck me any way anywhere. I'm near stockport and i'll suck you dry at the train station or in your car if you can pick me up img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:18 year old wants cock in northwest

sounds fun. you want my cock?

want the taste of C**

if any ov u really want to meet up, post on here where and when so i can c it. has to be late at night and ill do anything you want. happy to meet around stockport xx

RE:want the taste of C**

I'm likely to be in Liverpool either Jan or Feb. Can I get in contact with u then. Would love to cum over your face after you've sucked me off.

RE:RE:if u want the taste of C****

i'm coming 2 manchester next week on friday i like u 2 be my dirty slut
kiss xxxxxxx

want the taste of both ;)

ill let u both do what ever you want to me, and i cant wait to taste every last drop. let me kno wen and where u both can meet me and ill be ur naughty little slut ;) i have to be descrete so late night guys xxx