Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Coventry Spankees?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I live near Portsmouth, but will be staying near Coventry later this month.

I was wondering whether there were any females in that part of the world that these scenario appeal to you.

You could be a naughty schoolgirl who must be spanked rather than be expelled from school, or a slovenly maid who needs to be punished for her slovenly work or an inefficient secretary who needs to be bent over and spanked for her inefficient work and mistakes.

Whatever scenario you choose you would then go over my knee for a hand spanking. Your knickers will be on initially, but will be pulled down at some stage when I deem it appropriate.

You must then take off your outer garments leaving you clad in your bra, and panties. you will then bend across the table with your legs spread apart. your knickers will come off completely and your spanking will continue. Maybe even my small leather paddle or cane will be applied to your bare bottom. After each swat you will say ‘Thank you Sir’.

I will then allow you to pleasure yourself in any manner you wish and with whatever toys you wish to use.

Hope this appeals and would very much like to get together with you, if you are free on the evening of 18th or 19th September.

Swish12

RE:Coventry Spankees?

As I will be in the Coventry area from tomorrow with little access to this website. If anyone out there is interested in meeting up.