Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Submissive Fantasies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In life I'm quite a forthright and dominant person. Usually in the bedroom I am the same but lately I've been having all sorts of submissive fantasies!

1. SchoolgirlTeacher
2. Getting an intimate exam by a doctor who absuses his authority
3. Getting kidnapped, tied up and played with before being raped.
4. Getting sleep assaulted (see fetish forumn for previous post) - lying in a hotel room asleep and having someo e play with me and use me and leave

What fantasys about roleplays do you guys have?!

RE:Submissive Fantasies

done all that x

RE:RE:Submissive Fantasies

Lucky you!

Turns out I'm with quite a submissive guy, who doesn't take roleplay seriously and can't stop laughing! Lol.

RE:RE:RE:Submissive Fantasies

oh comedy role play, thats a new one, taking advantage of a sleeping girl is such an amazing turn on, total submisive abuse

My fantasy is to have a slut I've never met before come to my house.
I tie her up and use her for my pleasure all day. Then when I'm finished with her she leaves.....never to be seen again.

My biggest fantasy is being totally submissive to a dominant female, and being used as her voice controlled sex toy.
Maybe you'd like a new play thing Vixen?

Well LiketoF, that sounds hot and it's certainly submissive! You should get posting here on that one, I'm sure there are plenty of saucy ladies who would like that!

Zimbobee - not looking for a male plaything, already have my submissive man box ticked by my man at home thanks.

Fantasies

Great question, one of my biggest fantasies as a sub with a panty fetish is to be humiliated and admit to having a big panty fetish. The girls say they will allow me to indulge, but before doing so I have to submit to their whims. Lots of teasing and fun for all :-)

A bit every day but I like the idea of my sexy secretary having to submit to being put a cross my knee and spanked prior to my tying her up and taking total advantage of her instead of having to sack her for messing something up.

I'd also like to make a girl sit on a sybian or other similar device and strap her on so she can't get off. I'd then like to take the remote control and take total charge of the machine and her response to it. Only after she had fully cum, would I lift her up and then, while she was still tied up, have sex with her. That's a bit more kinky, I guess.

I have done this one before . The role play is that of the MASKED BURGLAR. The lady agrees the day this happens and leaves the back door unlocked . The burglar can deciide when he strikes which leaves the lady in a constant state of anticipation for a long period . The Burglar ties the lady up , but then proceeds to have her and do anything he wants with her . The lady cannot do a thing to influence the situation , she is at his mercy .