Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

JBCplEssex's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 18.08.2012, Hi we are staying at a hotel near Tower Bridge, London, looking for sub people to come and watch take pics and maybe join in.

yes please

Hi l would love to join the both of yous can you give me some more information.
Regards,
Martin

RE:JBCplEssex's Quick Meet

Hi there,
I would be very interested!
I am subpassive and open to serve you both - like sucking a man's cock and worship a woman's legs and feet and toes :-)
Dont mind taking pics andor filming and have some experience (have had some sessions with models and also shot my own videos).
I dont have to dress up if you're not into that!

RE:RE:JBCplEssex's Quick Meet

Hi- I'm interested, my profile says i'm straight but actually I'm bi and versatile.I've had men before -both ways! L

Yes please. Would love to come watch, take pics and even join in.

Female wanted for fun Evening Tonite 15th

Would like to meet single ladies or couple for fun in Luton, can accommadate.

available

Hi I would be available, let me know as soon as you can either way.

Hello

Im amateur photographer so if you need someone please let me know.

hi again

Just wanted to add that I like licking too - including nice butts. If you're into that...
I can also be totally passive and just watch you, shoot picsvideo and wank if I'm allowed...
Hope to hear from you.

I'm interested in attending to watch and join in! Have never done this before but would definitely suit a sub role! Please get in touch if interested :) x

hi sexy

Love so much to cum and watch take pics video and join in if poss cock twitching already let me know ASAP thanks john xxx

Evening, Sub Bi Male here, would love to come and watch and maybe help if you want me to.. in anyway you want me to :-)

xx

hi

any one up for anal in swindon

suck

any1 want me to suck them ???img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"