Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

New to site and lonely

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi I'm new to the site and lonely.

Izzyimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:New to site and lonely

message me ?

RE:New to site and lonely

i am also new and very lost do not know what to do as yet.....it seems i got to pay to talk to others on oh well i hope this works.....
jasmine

RE:RE:New to site and lonely

hi im new here too :) lets talk.. cam to cam :) message me..

New to site realy lonely

Hello everybody I new to this site and new in the bi world for long time I been dreaming of img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" In my mouth and hot cum in my mouth tooo and then getting img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" In my ass so if someone out there can help me with my dream of get img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" In me I would love to hear from u I can cam our mail or massage me thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Lonely and new to this site

Well hello everybody I been so lonely and been thinking of getting some img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" In my mouth and felling that hot cummm in there and then getting img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" In my ass it been a dream of mine for along time to taste img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" So if u can help me out thanks I can cam email and I well, answer all mail so what are u waiting for img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:New to site and lonely

Hi I feel lonely too, lets start if you wish to go ahead. Will wait for your reply.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Same here

Cannot seem to connect, how do you make friends. Anyone out there?

I'm new to this site .. and kinda shy to post or message anyone .. but i did try to connect with some from my country.

No luck to be honest, it seems most of the guys here already have their own set of regular friends.

Being a moderator before .. i understand that it takes time to blend in

just keep on trying .. one day you'll surely be with lots of friends :)

new to this site.

Get used to it.

RE:Newbie

Hiiii