Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Sexy music

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I was listening to the radio in the car the other day and the song "Use me" by Bill Withers came on, what a sexy tune! I have since bought it and listening to it on repeat :) go have a listen to it and let me know what you your sexy song is ;) Xx

Sexy music

I'll add to your suggestion almost anything by Enigma; and there are works by minimalist composers such as John Adams or Michael Nyman which conjure similar atmospheres too. Additionally, two dear friends once had a very erotic encounter while they shared wine on my bed (with me, being their friend, pouring the wine and letting them get on with it) to Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings" (cond. Leonard Bernstein on that occasion).

I wonder what other readers might suggest?

music

got to be Sade img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sexy music

My wife favours Morchiba [if that's how it's spelled!]

Cairngormscouple

RE:Sexy music

I will have to have a listen to them, not familiar with them, or I might know them if I heard them but just dont know what they are called img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:Sexy music

I Meant the classical music - I love Sade and Morcheba xx

Bill Withers

is Bill Withers classed as classical then ?

RE:Bill Withers

is Bill Withers classed as classical then ?

Really tired tonight and don't quite know what you mean! I never said bill withers was classed as classical music I was referring to maestro's suggestions obviously ya nutter :)img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:RE:Sexy music

Thanks for replying. Indeed, there's a whole world of classical music out there waiting to be discovered, with many worldwide classical stations streaming free over the Internet for all to learn from in time; but let's not forget the exquisite craft of many "chill-out" artistes today. Check out some Ibiza-style chill downloads, if you have the time and the inclination?

RE:RE:RE:Sexy music

'Car boot soul' by 'nightmares on wax', sounds hard core but really sexy, check it out on your tube.

Haven't a clue why but Pink Floyds "Run Like Hell" always gets me excited and in the mood.

your contact number pl personal img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

how about sexy mama by the moments..check it out oh boy ..its got a nice feeel to it mmm ;)

Yes Boss - Hess is more ... img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

ok, when, where and howimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

ok, when, where and howimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"