Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

New dogging venue?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We went to the car park at the eastern end of Torreguardiaro last night and had a really nice open air session. Just needed an extra participant or two to make it an excellent night!! We're hoping to make this a regular Saturday night treat, so would love to see a few guys there to make a party of it img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:New dogging venue?

It's the beach car park close to the large roundabout on the N340, the one where the camper vans park up. We park our silver Volvo off roader at the bottom by the beach.

Fun!

Are you planning this again? Sounds great and would love to help out xx

dogging

any dogging venues near Torrevieja

RE:Fun!

James947 - we are hoping to be there this Saturday (18th) or Sunday (19th) at around 11.30pm, and probably again a couple of evenings during the following week. right by the beach. Would love to see a few guys there. We'll confirm here when we know exactly what evenings we will be going.
Jane & Kev xxx

Hi, I'm interested on joining you!, un beso

RE:RE:New dogging venue?

Morbos40 - you and anybody else are more than welcome to join us. We'll post here what days and times we'll be there.
Jane & Kev xxx

This Saturday

We'll be on the the car park this Saturday (18th)at around 11.30pm. Jane is looking forward to sucking as many cocks as possible, so come and give us a look guys!! She wants to be blindfolded so she doesn't know who's doing what to her. Let's hope we get plenty of guys to help her live out her latest fantasy...

i will attend

this saturday at what time?

joseimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

RE:This Saturday

nice !

RE:RE:This Saturday

Sorry for any of you guys who turned up, but as you will have realised, with the amount of campers there were in the area it was impossible to do anything this time. We'll have another try when the place is hopefully not so busy.

i live in sotogrande. what time do you use to go to the parking?

RE:RE:New dogging venue?

We go at around 11.30pm, usually on Saturdays, but occasionally some other days as well. Sometimes it's impossible to do anything because there are too many campers there, but when it's quiet it's a fantastic venue.

RE:RE:RE:New dogging venue?

Beach is too busy on summer...crowded!

... You should try countryside locations... Uhmmmmm... Pretty amazing freedom! The Coast unexploited backyard!

What about " baños de la Hedionda" area ? And the big place on the way up the road A2100 , from Sotogrande to Castellar, pass the international school... How is it called??

I am from Marbella and could help significantly more around here, but do not know Sotogrnade area exhaustively.

Regards naugthies !!!

new doging venue

hi...i´m in the aerea tonight.....i will be there around 23.30
I hope see you there

Will you guys be out on the 1st?

RE:0109

if the 1st is happening I will be thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

new dogging venue

hi, sounds interesting - is it any quieter now the summer holiday period is over?img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:new dogging venue

We haven't looked lately, but will probably go down in the next few weeks and check it out again.

RE:RE:new dogging venue

any update on this?img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

dogging

are you guys still dogging in the area, I would love to join you.