Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Has been a huge fantasy of mine for years. I live in Essex, but can travel. Basically, i just want to dress in black tights (maybe skirt, top and more) and suck wank a cock and them go. I would like the guy to be dressed as a guy and i dress as the girl. I am not into anal and dont want to be played with myself, but if interested, please let me know. I can't accomodate, but can travel and am willing to do it outside IF there is no chance of getting caught. I have a huge cum fetish too, so hopefully you could save a couple of days worth of cum and let me take it home and play with. Thank you x (if you want any more info, please let me know)

RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Whereabouts in Essex r u? Im in southend. Checkout my post on here tidtled ' blow me?' Let me know. Thanks.

RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Hi Tombola, i am near Southend and am free this week. Do you have a place or know where we can go?

RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

I'm usually free around 3pm and 5pm. Will be outdoors. Can get back to u on that, wanna make sure its quiet enough.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Meet 4pm weds? Post meet location nearer the time

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Hi,ok sounds good. You about in the chatroom at all? i can get on it every day until 4pm and then again after 12. Let me know and hopefully we can do this. Thanks a lot.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Also, this may seem a little odd, but is there anyway you can leave some cum in a condom (or pot or something) today or tomorrow? I am very turned on by this and although i dont have time to meet, i would love to taste your cum. You could leave it somewhere and i will run out and get it later (will say im going to the shop or something). Thank you, i have a HUGE cum fetish.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Wednesday is still OK though by the way.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Hi, not on chat, missus shares the computer and can't seem to get it on my fone. Happy to leave cum 4 u. I'll start after wed. I can get your mob number and txt u where and when I've left it, Friday I'll have a decent enough load again 4 u to play with ;) contact u tomorrow ref. Wed

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

Will have five days worth of cum for u Wednesday ;)

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tights wearer wants to suck and play with a cock (essex)

OK, but i cant wait for Wednesday, but thats ok.....a little taster would have been nice though ;-)

meet location

Hi, do you know the new(ish) carpark on Cherry Orchard Lane? By the new car dealers. If we meet there at 4, if It's quiet we could stay there (doubtfull). If not u can jump into my car and I know another location 2 mins from there. If possible, can u dress up like a slut? Schoolgirl look would be good. Short skirt, shirt, tie. Don't panic if I'm a little late, I'm travelling back from London so traffic can be slow sometimes, I will turn up. I'll be in a dark blue focus fifty five reg. See u tomorrow.

RE:meet location

Uniform is no problem. I have white knickers and bra, black tights, short black skirt, silky vest tip, white blouse and striped tie. Can you log on to chat at 12 tonight for a few mins? i really need to speak to you. thanks x

RE:RE:meet location

Not allowing me to log on, sorry. Can u make it 5pm tomorrow? Just been given xtra work :( uniform sounds great. Hope u can still make it

RE:RE:RE:meet location

Hi again, I know its very short notice. But do u think you will be able to meet 5pm today? Don't think I can wait till tomorrow. Hope so..

RE:RE:RE:RE:meet location

Above is five pm today. U ok with meet location?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:meet location

hey, i am trying to get out of family meal to-morrow at 7. i cant wait either, am free ALL next week, but its a little late tomorrow. Can we just say monday so no messing. i assure you i want to do this and have thought of nothing but this. if so, PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE leave me some cum somewhere.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:meet location

Can meet now if u like?

need to meet up with u

Would like to meet up with u, even if for 5 mins just to swap numbers. I can then let u know where and when I've left my cum for u. Im at location now, will be here till half five. What area do u live in?

what area do ieave it?

Can leave some cum for u in the morning. What area do u live in? No point in me leaving it in Southchurch for example if u live in Wickford. It will be wrapped and I'll mark it with the initials of your user name. B.D.A.G. I will also put my mob number in with it. Txt me when u pick it up. Cheers and enjoy ;) x

RE:what area do ieave it?

Hi, i am so sorry, have tried to get out of the meal (or even go a bit later), but 5 is a little late and will be difficult as the gf will be home from work before we go out. I am free ALL week next week and am very very much looking forward to it. I am gutted that its not today. Please try and get a day next week. Thank you for leaving some, can you leave any around chalkwell area? I am between chalkwell and westcliff, so anywhere round there is good. Thank you and PLEASE make this happen. Text you when "the cat gets the cream".

RE:RE:what area do ieave it?

Gutted too. Should be able to get an early finish at some point nxt week tho. I will find a spot near u to leave my cum, it will around five thirty in the morning on my way to work. Txt me asap as soon as u pick it up. Hope it tastes nice and u enjoy it. Cheers x

cum

Hi, so sorry, been running about all day. thank you very much. i will pass by around 1o and get it (hope there is lots ;-)). will text you when i get it and then sort out a date next week. sorry again that it couldnt be today. have been rock hard for days. let me know where you leave it. speak soon xx

drop off

there is a tesco on london road, there is an alley way behind it (about two or three houses back). maybe drop it off there if you can. doubt it will be discovered there too. thank you x

cum and get it!!

All done, just before shutter doors on the right ;)

RE:cum and get it!!

Either u havnt picked it up yet or somethin is wrong, can u let me know. Thanks