Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Flicks bi fem only social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.10.2012 Date END: 21.10.2012 One night only a social just for bi fems....single or attached come along (but leave ya men at home) for a night of fun laughter and social interaction without the pressure of a meet....a chance to meet other bi fems and a chance for a drink and get to know other locals face to face....message me on here or in private for more details or to register an interest.

RE:Flicks bi fem only social

yoooohoooo......mmmmm...interested xxxxxxx

RE:RE:Flicks bi fem only social

Glad to hear it hunni....will be excellent to see u xx

RE:RE:RE:Flicks bi fem only social

me too!! img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Flicks bi fem only social

All my favourite ladies, finally taking time for themselves. Have lots of fun ladies and i'll see you all in the hot tub soon. xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

cool beans

Long time coming this one but wooohhhooooo two of my fave ladies alreasy on the list xx more to come I'm sure....

RE:cool beans

where will this be held? I'm definitely interested!

Most likely cambridge as have a venue here

maybe!

Im pretty new to all these things but defo interested. im 19 and live out wisbech way but often go to cambridge. Got marriedd 3 days after my 18th birthday and love hubbi 2 pieces but we both think something is missing. wud b great 2 meet up wid some girlies 2 get started i think!
x

cool

Will add u to list

shame can't do 2nite =(

Would of love to come to this but can't tonight shame h.fully your do other one and ill deffo come to this one xxxx have lots of fun xxxx