Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

does anyone reply to e mails

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

does anyone reply to e mails anymore? have sent a few out recently with no response not even a no thank you

Re: does anyone reply to e mails

What amazes me is the amount of people on the site that dont even read messages that have been sent to them.......

Tell me about it, I just deleted some messages Id sent on another website which have been there almost 6 months and not been read. I think there's a lot of people who sign up for fun and then get bored after a few weeks and give up. So I only message people now if Ive seen them on-line at some point, at least that way you know they're still active. It would be useful if it showed in someone's profile when they last logged on, Ive seen this on another site before.

I agree, that would be a great idea.

putting bi bi curious in yr profile
910 times it will wind up in the mail from non matches box!!!!!!!
and a lot of people dont even know the non match box is there or figure its not a match & just delete it
2`s

i am also a memebr on another site called adult friendfinder and you can see when the last time someone logged on.
its a great help in the respect that you know you are not wasting your time on someone that only goes on the site once every 2wks.
i have had no luck whatsoever on this site and it has to be one of the worst ones ive joined. i wont be staying!!!

yes,fancy meeting