Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

July 31st 2012 - TV Dogging W.LondonM25 area location

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Publicslut will be pimped out (for free) to ALL men on the above date, at a wooded popular dogging location to the West Of London, in Surrey.

I even have a FREE personal website with hundreds of pictures of her pleasuring men.
My website also links my mailing list , which you can join and get news of dates and places where I will take her to.

I take her dogging on a regular basis in the warm , summer months, almost weekly.

You will find publicslut is the S.Easts most famous dogger and she is renowned all over the internet..
If you really do love getting your dick sucked anonymously in public places and maybe to fuck tight anal, then , your search is over as publicslut will fulfill all of your needs.

A tall , slim , sexy , smooth , feminine tgirl who just craves to pleasure men. Her outdoor activities often attract the attention of 12 - 20 men and she pleasures them all and only stops when THEY have had enough.

Men aged 18 - 55 are welcome. Sorry , no females or TV's - she is not attracted to them.

She could be serving YOU on Tuesday July 31st , or , another night in the future. Just look for us :-)