Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Glory beach

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.07.2012 Date END: 28.07.2012 Men, women and like minded couples are welcome.

Viking will be playing with Linda's pussy in the sand dunes and whilst she sucks his cock a few more men, women or couples are welcome to join in for her fun.

Linda wants to play with a number of cocks until you cum. Maybe Linda wants some of your cum on a plate or a in cocktail glass to play with afterwards (Linda would love to swallow but due to safety, not this time)

Min. 20 cm cocks with condom can fuck her with pleasure and she takes care of the rest of the men at the same time. Maybe she will have some assistance ;)

Get in touch and if you are the right person you will get the details about where we will meet.

Curious and want to know more?

Just drop us a mail.

Or maybe you even have any other great ideas?

RE:Curious and want to know more?

Sounds a great idea to me, where is Glory beach?
Check out my profile and if you like what you see leave me a message

RE:Curious and want to know more?

wow. u 2 r debauched. unfortunately, won't b around, but love the filthy intent. maybe another time. hope it goes real messy.

RE:Glory beach

Where is it, interested here...

RE:RE:Curious and want to know more?

If you can't read the messages on the site, drop us a mail with mobile number (we have sent ours) or email address to US, not in the forum lol

Location and more...

Location and more will be found out after a personal contact. That is via mail to us with your mail or mobile number. We can share our mobile, we are real. So you who are, please welcome. Others don't bother... ;)

Love to meet

We would like to meet up. Any ideas?

glory beech

any more information on this. sorry have no photos yet but can go to chat and put web camimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Closing the shop now

And will have some fun ;)

Something to play with

Hello, here's something for her consideration.....hope the dunes session gets real messy and you have a great time:)img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"