Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Please read this

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I really hope someone can help. This may be pathetic and sad but I don't know what else to do. I am looking for the most beautiful girl I have ever meet. Her name was Pinela but now is Clara I believe. I wasstill am in love with her but I messed up. I was married and scared of making the break to be with Pinela full time. For years now I have lived with that error and regretted it for the past 45 years. I saw her recently, very briefly, at the Way Out Club but I was very drunk. I know she still cares for me (if just as a friend) but I was told she thought I would just mess her around again. I really wouldn't as I love her too much. I ask anyone out there, please, if you know ClaraPinela from the Way Out Club, to let her know that I think of her everyday. It hurts every morning I wake up without Clara in my life, seeing her beautiful smile, her sexy nose, her wonderful eyes. Clara made me see things diferently but as I said, I was scared at the time. God how I miss her. Please help if you know her. Thanks, Gerry.

Re: Please read this

sorry i can't help you matey, but all the best with the search, i hope you find her. D.x.