Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

bbw in liverpool area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there I'm a bbw size 18ish I'm looking for someone who can take the lead and learn me a few things and help me explore

looking for a male preferably under 30 or a couple maybe as I am bi curious, not done anything like this before looking for someone who I can feel comfortable with and get to know a little first

Message me if interested xx

hey

hey :) im 24, manchester area and im interested in teaching you a few things and helping you to explore ;) im free most nights if you want to meet up :)

RE:bbw in liverpool area

id love to meet up! let me know!

Im 3 miles away from town in Walton, free most nights for a meet if you are up for it I will certainly show you a thing or two ;-)

RE:RE:bbw in liverpool area

get in contact if u want to meet up img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

bbw in liverpool

im just outside your age bracket, but would love to show you a great time.

Hung male

Hi,

I am very experienced under 30 male with many bbw woman who have gone on to become regular contacts of having endless fun and I hope you will benefit from the same..

re meets

Hi. I'm Older Than you are looking for, but would love to chat and maybe arrange a meet. Thanks. ben

hi hun , i would like to meet up .... im 27 , good lloking and vwe , get back if ur intrested x

would you like to meet up my first time aswell????img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi there

hi there! im 35 an im from the wirral would you be up for meeting up?

Hi

Hi Nat, great profile, I'm 32 (so abit out of your age range) but I would love to have some fun with you, hopefully teach you a thing or two. I'm in the chatroom most evenings if you'd like to talk sometime. Michael x

Hi up for a meet if you fancy miss ;)

I'd like to meet up

From Liverpool myself near Walton, get in touch of interested.

RE:I'd like to meet up

hi fancy a cock wank on cam first, lets enjoy it slowly

Love to meet

Hey love to meet a BBW and show you a thing or two. Get in contact

Hi,

I think you sound incredibly sexy and would love to meet you. Will ask my gf if she's interested but if not i'd love nothing more than having you sat on my face so I can please you. Let me know what you think, im 22 from Leeds.

I'm 18 very muscular and well endowed also not too far away if you'e interested.

hi

hey I'm very interested where in Liverpool are you from ?? get back to me with details and we can have a chat.

Hi I work over in the North West 23 times a week would love to meet for a chat and drink hopefully then take it further with some fun. lets chat.
e-mail me

Pete xxxximg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

I love bbw

Email me we can arrange a chat first maybe a meet x