Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Cardiff

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone on this site go dogging in Cardiff????????? After a few posts and very little replys I'm starting to think not!!!.I'm into dogging,,,love seeing legs in nylon on either male or female,,come on people ,,lets have a lil fun,,,,,,anyone??????

i can help

hi guys
i know a couple of places
let me know if interested

RE:Cardiff

Having lived there in the past believe the Wenault car park is one location - down the lane opposite the Travellers Rest, Caerphilly mountain

RE:RE:Cardiff

Yes,,,been there but at the moment looks like pretty much just gay guys go there,,which is ok but would be nice to see a female every now and again !!!! lol

dogging

Did you ever find any places in cardiff or even swansea

dogging: Swansea

dogging around swansea would be good, anybody know of any placestimes.

RE:Cardiff

hi me and the wife did it once looking to arrange a place with another couple where we could all dog together ,park side by side any offers , any body know where would be good , i will arrange all via p m with the other couple

dogging swansea

any one wanna watch me and my girlfriend this weekendimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Dogging Winchester A31

Hi any one out there have any updates on dogging in Winchester laybys A31 or the turning for Crawley off the A272 would love some upto date info from couples and singles.Thanks

re

im always dogging on the a48 at pyle.

RE:re

im always dogging on the a48 at pyle.

Where abouts ???

RE:dogging swansea

Hi there I would love to watch jou guysimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Cardiff

did u find anywhere to go, really intrested, just startin my man in to public action.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
valleys girl

RE:RE:RE:RE:Cardiff

did u find anywhere to go, really intrested, just startin my man in to public action.valleys girl

Theres a pretty good place up by Caerphilly,,,I've been to Ebbw Vale and there looks to be a couple of promising spots,,,,may be you'd like me to meet up with you two and let me watch :)

dogging cardiff

Cosmeston lakes lavernock is gd spot for it and barry rugby club car park week nights starting to get busyier

dogging cardiff

I have been dogging in the Cardiff and surrounding areas for 14+ years, have seen lots of people come and go but always looking for new couples and the elusive singe females, for dogging fun.