Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Club Bizarre Fetish Saturday 28th July

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Mistresses, Masters, submissive’s, slaves, switches, TVs, TSs & Fetish Players of any and all kinds are invited to attend Arousal’s monthly Club Bizarre Fetish Parties to play, punish, chat, fantasise, fornicate, dance, watch fetish films on the (very) big screen & enjoy the club atmosphere with like-minded people. The dungeon equipment includes a St Andrew’s Cross, Throne, Suspension Swing, Stirrups, Whipping Benches, Glory Holes and a Cave. Please bring your own cuffs, paddles etc.
A member of staff will gladly show you around and subs are encouraged to chat to our Mistress about sort of sport might be had later. The dance floor has a pole, podium, cage. Club Bizarre Fetish has a strict dress code of fetish wear
Where all your fantasies can be explored in this safe sexy environment.. emphasis will be on sexy fun nights for this community to grow and experience all that is desired.. No sudden Scenarios halted in mid action and No Kick out Time.. just a PLACE YOU CAN BE FREE
Door contribution costs
Couples £25
Single Guy’s £25
Single Females £10

it sound cool

i would love to attend this party but i dont know where to come so could you please send me the full address of the vanue .thank you xxx