Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

bisexual guy near Southhampton in Lyndhurts (3-5 July)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hola!

I'll say for couple of days and nights near Southampton. So if anyone is interested to meet bisexual CDjust guy the I'll be waiting. Interested mostly in CD&TS but little bit femme (slim and smooth) younger guys are also very welcome. I can also be just a guy wo crossdressing. Can be top or bottom, preferably both. So I am very flexible and easy going. I have patience and take it slow to make sex as enjoyable as possible. As a crossdessed I am quite convincing but I usually don't do much of makeup. I brought by heels and dress but my body hair is trimmed not shaved.

Expect you to be healthy, fit and clean!

As I am not live in UK, its a good opportunity for no strings. Can be very discreet. But we can keep in touch if you wish.

Oh, and if someone is familiar with some nice gayCDTS clubs to dance and more and is looking for some company, I would be glad to join (as a guy, cause Im not out as CD).

Please see my profile (at the moment only CD pic there) and send me a message. The hotel promised me a double bed :)

Hope to see someone!

--
sorry about the english, it's not my first language.

arrived

well, it raining in Lyndhurts, but you can always do something cheering. I have been painting my nails, taking a bath - its nice!

So anybody want to meet?