Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

BUKKAKE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.07.2012 Date END: 28.07.2012 NOTE: CURRENT TIME AND DATE IS NOT SET BUT ONLY PRELIMINARY.

Ok men, want to unload your hot sticky juices all over a dirty girl, in her hair, over her breasts, soak her tight panties?

If you do then this is your lucky chance to do this with a very sexy lady - free of charge!*

A few terms and conditions;
1. This will be held in Darlington, Teesside area, in a hotel room.
2. It has a central train station and so should be easy to travel to from all over the North or further afield.
3. If you plan to stay in Darlington then place make your own arrangements.
4. The hotel's identity will be kept a secret until the day before and only those selected will be informed.

* free as in the girl is not expecting payment (although she has told me getting a nominal fee would increase her pleasure from the activity) but the hotel room like cost, as well as your own personal travel. But I think you will realise it is worth it.

Finally, depending on numbers, we have to be realistic about this so I may have to select individuals myself. I will be paying the hotel bill so I will need money transferred to my bank account, I realise there's a certain amount of trust in this but you cannot be selected unless I have received your money (how much will be reflected in numbers showing interest).

I hope you're as excited as me and this wonderful sexy lady willing to let us all do this.

RE:BUKKAKE

Hi bigcoc9i here
I can attend but i am looking for free of charge also any chance of having some
privacy when fucking her i realise there may be alot of replies but i can turn up early
if needed for some privacy as i live not far away.
Thanks
bigcock9i

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:BUKKAKE

dude, where did u get 'fucking her' in the details? This a bukkake, nothing else, i suggest you google the term.

plus you're not looking to pay toward a single hotel room???

Back of the line you go.

Scam

Sounds like a scam to me!!!