Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Gangbang Corby Kettering

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

a friend and his wife have asked me to look at organising a gangbang for them. Only in the planning stages at the moment, but will probably be early August. Anyone who may be interested, post on this thread and i will get them to vet the replies and get something planned.

Look forward to hearing from everyone soon.

sounds good

let me know when and i will play

RE:Gangbang Corby Kettering

Only a few miles out from there and always up for a gangbang, let me know if it goes ahead, I'll defo be interested.

Hi there, up for a gangbang anytime, let me know the details and lets go for it !

Sounds good to me, it's only about 15 minutes away from me so would be very happy to help out :)

Gangbang Corby Kettering

Hi, I'm in Scotland but can travel. I'm interested so please reply to me with details if ok. Thanks.

Would love to attend. Let me know when and where and I'll be there. :0)

Sounds interesting - would be interested, let me know more!! details, time and place!! if I am free would like to attend
Alan X

RE:RE:Gangbang Corby Kettering

Hi, based in Northampton, so would love to come along! Please let me know.
Tony

Well interested! Only a few miles away so count me in.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

sounds great

Yeah sounds great I live in between corby and kettering. can send a pic if needed!

Not done an 'organised' gangbang would love to come where is it

when were

let me know if its planned id turn up

ORGY PARTY

IF YOU ARE IN NIGERIA AND MOST PREFERABLY LAGOS AND IN FOR AN ORGY PARTY COMING UP SOON, YOU CAN HIT ME UP .... ITS STRICTLY A FUN AFFAIR AND OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED BUT FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY... DETAILS AND VENUE WILL BE RELEASED SOON.img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Newbie to this. But seriously interested if not too late?

I would be interested

Well endowed guy. Let me know as long as its a discrete environment. Please look at my profile.