Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

First ever threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A male friend of mine has suggested a threesome with a male friend of his. I am tempted and have written up a list of do's and dont's but I have never had a threesome and a bit nervous. Would you recommend?

RE:First ever threesome

We had our (hopefully) first threesome recently and had a really good time. Both of us were nervous beforehand but we set our ground rules, then just relaxed and treated it as a fun time and it was really good. So much so that we want to repeat the experience.

First ever threesome

Hey thanks, I hope this goes ahead but there is a lot logistically to work out. My male friend is cute and hot and we have been flirting and playing for a couple of months. I'm nervous but excited, i've been hot all day thinking about it.

RE:First ever threesome

Once we had sorted out the 'where, when, what time' stuff it was a lot easier to be relaxed about meeting up :)

First ever threesome

I am definitely interested and hope we can work this out. Thanks for the posts, it's great to get some advice from others who have done it, thanks.

Guy wanted for MMF threesome

Hi. My girlfriend and and I want to find a guy for a (straight) 3some but finding it pretty hard (pun unintended). We live near Falmouth Cornwall. Anyone interested

RE:Guy wanted for MMF threesome

pm me and we can sort some details out