Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Bukkake in Sussex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to receive my first Bukkake. Not sure how many guys I need. Also can't find a venue or think of a date. But if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

RE:Bukkake in Sussex

Not sure if I could make Sussex otherwise I'd have loved to join in. Good luck and hope it's sticky fun.

I only live a few miles up the road from you, can't accomodate but would definitely be one of the guys :-)

P.S. Love that pic of ur cock, have u ever had it deep throated, I could get it balls deep

RE:RE:Bukkake in Sussex

thats great deep throat75. Just need some more guys. Would do a 1 on 1 with u also. I also deep throat.

RE:RE:RE:Bukkake in Sussex

happy to meet for a one to one as well, maybe somewhere neutral like the pink pub, or the one in lagness, somewhere between the two of us. Be good to meet and plan further adventures.

re

I'd be up for this. Im very bi-curious if thats ok with you? No problem travelling to Sussex

I would be up for this just let me know

Thanks for answering. You make a possible 3 guys now. Not sure how many more i need. Then need to find a place for u guys to cum on my face.

RE:RE:RE:Bukkake in Sussex

Think I need at least another 4 guys. Not sure. Then find somewhere for my face to be covered. If anyone has any ideas where, please let me know.

count

Hi, Count me in to add to the numbers Im sure we could get a hotel and take it from there

RE:count

Trying to think of somewhere outside to hold this. A hotel might be a bit risky.

Venue

Still looking for a place to hold bukkake.

RE:Venue

Still looking for a place to hold bukkake.
still looking to go ahead with this?

RE:RE:Venue

Yes I'm still looking to go ahead with this.

BI GUYS SWALLOWER CAN ACCOMimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Unfortunately I cannot accom.

Scrap

Looks like I will have to scrap this idea as can't find a venue. Damn.

re

If you are serious we have been swinging for several years now and know a few guys who could be interested in a meeting for the bukkake. I haveto say that from experience these things are very very hard to organise, mainly because a lot of people back out at the last minute.

RE:re

I am serious about my bukkake even though I will be a little nervous. Been a while since done anything with a cock. About just over 18 Months. Not found anyone. Would like 1 or 2 one on one's before a bukkake to get me use to cum on my face. I have had guys cum on my face before, Its just been a while. I still don't know how many guys I need for my first bukkake. Any suggestions? Some people I have chatted to on line have said 3-5 and some have said about 10 or more.
Your right that its very hard to arrange.

Ease you in

I'm up to be one of your 1 on 1's before the big day and will be another to attend too.
Similar interest and ambition...

RE:Ease you in

Was Starlover2 saying he could accommodate for you?
Profile says he does and the post reads like that, so could be another step towards your goal img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:Ease you in

It looked like Starlover2 was asking if I could accomodate

RE:RE:RE:Ease you in

I can make it also. Just need to know when and where. Can also make one on ones before if you wish

RE:RE:RE:RE:Ease you in

Great, Just looking for a place outside somewhere to hold it. As Hotel could be risky and expensive. One on one is good as well.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Ease you in

I can meet any sat or Sunday with notice