Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Ibiza. couple require male

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.07.2012 Date END: 16.07.2012 Single man required 30 ish, must be well groomed & well mannered for good looking classy women in her early 50s.... Husbands approval... Party invites welcome...drinks, party, sex... Couples meet up also. Any ideas let us know

RE:Ibiza. couple require male

hi steve and ??? really like your profile and would love to find out more about you both . Your wifes pics look hotttttt !!!! and I would love to arrange to all meet up and play . I am 34 and love to please a woman , and am athletic and full of energy !!
I am only in Croydon and can travel or accomm .......or can meet at short notice if ever your bored .........or horny ??!! lol .
Am off work for next 10 days so could meet up and play whenever you are free , hopefully chat soon , will mail face pics on your reply .
Dean ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi i have been in Ibiza last 10 years , may be something i can help with or definitely know people who can , how can we talk, is my photo

speak soon

Hi Guys - I'm 42 but hopefully pretty fit and cool too - into dirty fun of all sorts - just new to this site and MMF stuff