Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

malaga area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are coming to the malaga area on the 18th jun for a week...We are new to this and am looking a gentle introduction of watching maybe jioning in. My fantasy would be to go to a beach and be watched...My boyfriend wants to see me with another bloke or us with another cple.

We are having trouble finding clubs and beaches were dogging happens. Any suggestions would be welcome. We will have a car so travel to the best beaches etc not a problem.
I see there is a beach with sand dunes outside Marbella but from what ive read its mostly for gay men?
Anyhow please get in touch all connections will be answered...Regards Jenimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:malaga area

hiya , short and sweet ,,,Cabopino beach is a well known place ,,,,I should know I work in Spain several weeks each month !!!!!!

yes there is alot of gay action at cabopino but its not exculisive i have watched and played with quiete a few couples down there,you find most of the gays go to the far end of the carpark.if you need anymore info feel free to get in touch.

We have played a few times at Cabopino car park. Good fun if you stay away from the far end.

RE:RE:malaga area

pity i missed you.

swinggers clubs

Hi penny.
there is a few swinging clubs in your are, be friend me and can give you more advice.

Thanks for taking the time to reply....are there any lifestyle bars worth a visit as well?

ta jen

RE:RE:RE:malaga area

not that I know of, unfortunatly. these places have pubs but part of club no strings attached no means no

We have to confirm this info :) If you would like to get good looks go to Cabopino, if no sexual activity in mind go to Costa Natura after Estepona.
Gays can be turned over also :)

cabopino car park

up for some fun now cabopino car parkimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:cabopino car park

Hi People, Really disappointed that there doesnt seem to be more of a vibrant nsa fun times to be had on the costa...

Anyhow we will be on the beach or in the sand dunes on the 18th afternoon around 2....ill be the tall leggy one with my bf cock in my mouth lol....

RE:RE:cabopino car park

feel free to join us

RE:RE:RE:cabopino car park

Went to Cabapino on Saturday, only saw gay action and not a lot of that!
Check out my forum in the instant action.

RE:RE:RE:RE:cabopino car park

+1

sittio de calahonda

any women looking for fun with a stranger while on holidays x

RE:sittio de calahonda

Hi just wanted to thank the cpl and 2 men who joined us on monday afternoon....to those who watched you could have joined in img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"