Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

professional couple looking for 2+guys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Good looking first time couple looking for two (or maybe three!) guys to join us. Female wants to be the centre of attention while male watches.

We're looking for experienced guys who know each other and operate as a team. Ideally they should be around our age and certainly not young. Of course they must be well endowed, heavy cummers, long stayers, good looking, fit and smart lol. Every girls dream eh?

J (girl) is petite, good looking with long brown hair and a fabulous curvy figure topped off by great breasts (dd) and nipples to die for. She wants to be dominated and used by a couple of guys, but insists on safe sex although she wants you to cum into her mouth.

We imagine meeting in a local hotel for a couple of drinks then moving things on to your room.

If you're interested then pm us - let's chat, find out what might work and exchange some face and body pics!

RE:professional couple looking for 2+guys

HI THERE!! male here would love to have fun with you. i believe that i can fulfill all your criteria. only one way to find out!! message me for more details!!img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Replying

Hi Im up for a fun time with you both :D

Get back to me

xxx

RE:professional couple looking for 2+guys

hi guys,

hopefully i can be of an assistance,,, i will pm u x

mfmm

love to hep

Here to me

Hey guys... happy to help if you're still looking? Let me know :)