Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Are there truely bi guys?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How many guys are truely bi and how many just using the ruse to get hold of a fellas wife? I ask the question as it seems so many guys claim to be bi but seem only to chat with couples or at least if they ever meet its with couples! Is this a common ruse?Are genuinely bi guys looking for both single males and couples getting a bad press as a result? Maybe the couples who've met these guys can tell us? genuine!

Re: Are there truely bi guys?

Yes I think there are.
I for one like wanking or sucking cock, its very erotic to see and feel a cock getting bigger under your guidance and eventually exploding.
However it is just as erotic and sensual to feel, lick and fuck a pussy or to suck a pair of pert nipples on a woman. By the way I think it is also better if the woman is trimmed or shaved below.
There are different pleasure levels in both instances and room for both I believe if you are truly bi.

Well I'm one! I prefer women and I've only sucked one cock so far but I can't wait to do it again. As far as being sucked, I would say that both of the guys who did it to me were better than women although if I'd had my eyes closed, I don't think I could have told the difference.

nice ass