Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

MMF fun this Sunday evening -13th May

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've arranged a MMF session with a couple this coming Sunday in a hotel close to Darlington but the hubby only wishes to watch, therefore we are seeking another male to take his place.

You must be between 25 and 45 and local to the area ideally.

The couple are very genuine and honest but nervous first timers hence why they have asked me to find the right person to make the evening as much fun as possible.

If interested then please drop me a line before Friday at 5pm.

RE:MMF fun this Sunday evening -13th May

Hi, I'm interested! What do I need to do next? Btw, I'm totally new to this but genuine, honest and I live very local!

I'll be totally honest, I've never done anything like this before but please don't automatically take that as a negative. I'm a very confident guy and to put them at ease I would be my usual friendly self. I'm very polite, self-controlled and what really satisfies me is in pleasuring other people. My role in this will be to support and facilitate their wants and needs - while obviously having a great time myself.

do you want to private message me an email so i can send all the photos you'd like?

Well its my Birthday on Sunday the 13th so would be a nice celebration.

I've been on here for a few years with my ex partner and we met a fair few newbies so I know exactly how they feel.

If they want any pics please let me know

Cheers