Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

well, no one can say i havn't tried!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Bored of trying to set up meets and getting no response. I never realised Essex was so dead! I understand, as a single guy in this lifestyle, you are the bottom of the pile. But I did think I would get to meet up with someone, somewhere. Maybe I was a little nieve. I've decided to give it one more week and then call it quits. Maybe try another site. Good luck to those who have just joined, especially if you live in Essex! Hope you have better luck than me. Cheers.

Do Know how you feel.....

Been their, read the book, seen the movie etc. Just keep trying, read your profile, put yourself in others position an see if you'd respond to yourself etc. From my experience, most couples are not seeking single males, but some genuine ones are. Its like everything, its try try try, have a week off and try again, but I do know where your at, as life is like that for me at the moment too !

RE:well, no one can say i havn't tried!

Same here mate. Glasgow and the west of Scotland is impossible. I thought you guys and gals in Essex were a bit more open about stuff, but up here it's crap. Tempted to give up myself soon too. What's up with people? Is this all just a big laugh and no real action?

Re. well no one said i havn't tried!

Thanks for the reply guys. You would think Essex and London would be a little more liberal wouldn't you? But there's nothing happening at all. The frustrating thing is though, you read the profiles of the females couples, all this bullshit, "im always up for it" "i never say no", blah blah blah. When you try and contact them...nothing. I'm always polite, never pushy but still nothing. Oh well, as I said, give it a week and move on. Cheers guys, hope you have better luck.