Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

New parthner for my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are pretty, clean, professional young couple. Dont drink, dont smoke etc...

I (husband) looking for new professional prattler for my wife who will help me prepare my wife for fun with other guy. I dont know how to start speak with her about that that why I need YOUR help.
She dont know about that idea.
Reason why I want to find someone for my wife is next:

1. She stop filling pleasures during the sex and tell be she fills only pain because her pu**y is to small
2. She never had other sex partner in her life, that why she tell me 'Im not able compare difference between you and someone else'.

My ideal persons:

1. Couple M+F: We can have fun in same room
2. W or W+W: You can have fun only with my wife or with both us
3. Single male: I need chat and meet before.

My wife is very beautiful with beauty slim body.

RE:New parthner for my wife

We are pretty, clean, professional young couple. Dont drink, dont smoke etc...I (husband) looking for new professional prattler for my wife who will help me prepare my wife for fun with other guy. I dont know how to start speak with her about that that why I need YOUR help.She dont know about that idea.Reason why I want to find someone for my wife is next:1. She stop filling pleasures during the sex and tell be she fills only pain because her pu**y is to small2. She never had other sex partner in her life, that why she tell me 'Im not able compare difference between you and someone else'.My ideal persons:1. Couple M+F: We can have fun in same room2. W or W+W: You can have fun only with my wife or with both us3. Single male: I need chat and meet before.My wife is very beautiful with beauty slim body.

Please replay on my email

RE:RE:New parthner for my wife

would you like me to help??
What can i do to change her mind or help feel at ease with it all

RE:RE:New parthner for my wife

Hey is there anyway I can help u guys !!!