Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

kissing when sharing your wife??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife and I are new to this 'play' and I have a question as we are now in the process of setting up rules and limits on our first encounter and would appreciate some more experienced advise on this subject....letting a stranger kiss your wife on the lips.
Somehow, I feel more comfortable with my wife sucking a stranger's cock and getting fucked by a stranger than having him kiss her on the lips. Am I pruddish or do others have the same feelings as me and is it an unfair rule??

RE:kissing when sharing your wife??

What is sex and forplay without kissing! U can c quickly if the stranger is a decent and clean person or not!!

RE:RE:kissing when sharing your wife??

Maybe I'm a little jealous?? andor I would like to reserve some things as sacred?? OK, I'll surrender and let her kiss a guy, as I would like to kiss a girl if she is involved with us and wife says she has no problem with that.
The problem is that there are so many more avalable single guys than girls and our first encounter on this site will most probably be a mmf threesome......maybe that fact brings out the jealousy in me??

jealousy & being a swinger

I think you need to work out what your happy to see and stick to your rules but jealousy and being a swinger is something that really doesn't go hand in hand..

OK with it now......

Thanks for the feedback and after discussing with wife, I am now convinced that it's really no big thing and maybe an enhancement to the event, as if it were another [attractive]woman, then I would kiss if it was accepted by her and no problem with wife about that.

One thing you can not afford when swinging is jealousy, If you would allow somebody to fuck your wife or be happy with her sucking cock then kissing is not a problem. Happy Swinging

Kissing is Important

Very interesting question. I personally find that any sexual encounter feels empty without kissing. However if you feel that you would be jealous I would strongly suggest that you don't have the 3some. Jealousy only puts thoughts in your head that would lead to problems between you and your wife. But if you can look past it, this could be a great experience. Have fun.

I wondered if I would be jealous before our first threesome that we enjoyed recently. But I wasn't at all and the kissing, licking, sucking etc... as well as the smiling and laughing together seemed perfectly natural.

You enjoy taking part in, 'play-time', so just look at it, as part of the swinging sensation and enjoy seeing your wife being kissed.
Remember it is all about enjoying the sex... and kissing is part or the sexual arousal.
Jealously is the best way to kill the fun... so enjoy watching your wife being kissed.
In fact why don't you both kiss her at the same time... there's a way to thrill your wife even more and bring the whole feeling closer to both of you.
Positive thinking my friend... always be positive... and let the fun overflow the anxiety...

i am as well a noob. and i also have been thinking about the same thing...whether to have her kiss or not. sadly, its a part of foreplay. it heats up the moment. when you kiss it meant sharing your physical being with someone else. there's no time for this. the older we get the less attractive we are. i say. get to it and enjoy. just make sure to spot the obvious STDs prior to the event. i think its fare to be inspected first before anymore action begins...

think kissing another mans wife is a trn on for many people,,

My wife and I are new to this 'play' and I have a question as we are now in the process of setting up rules and limits on our first encounter and would appreciate some more experienced advise on this subject....letting a stranger kiss your wife on the lips.
Somehow, I feel more comfortable with my wife sucking a stranger's cock and getting fucked by a stranger than having him kiss her on the lips. Am I pruddish or do others have the same feelings as me and is it an unfair rule??

Your rules are your rules and it's not a case of being fair or unfair. We have a no kissing rule but by that we mean no tongues, we're fine with "normal" kissing but that's all.
You set the rules that YOU'RE BOTH comforatble with and if people don't like them they don't have to meet you.
One thing we will say is that some single guys will say they're happy with your rules and then try to change your mind, don't get fooled into doing this by them saying things like "but everyone does it".
Have fun :-)

My wife won't allow kissing full stop, in the end we as a couple have rules and I'm sure other couples are the same when it comes to likes and dislikes :-)

My wife and I are new to this 'play' and I have a question as we are now in the process of setting up rules and limits on our first encounter and would appreciate some more experienced advise on this subject....letting a stranger kiss your wife on the lips.Somehow, I feel more comfortable with my wife sucking a stranger's cock and getting fucked by a stranger than having him kiss her on the lips. Am I pruddish or do others have the same feelings as me and is it an unfair rule??Your rules are your rules and it's not a case of being fair or unfair. We have a no kissing rule but by that we mean no tongues, we're fine with "normal" kissing but that's all.You set the rules that YOU'RE BOTH comforatble with and if people don't like them they don't have to meet you.One thing we will say is that some single guys will say they're happy with your rules and then try to change your mind, don't get fooled into doing this by them saying things like "but everyone does it".Have fun :-)

I like to kiss albeit ,no tongues, but i have to agree with , nicecouple , your rules are your rules. what is good for the goose is good for the gander ,impartiality comes to mind and mutual supportthoughtfulness for eachothers feelings as a couple , emotions will run high in intimate moments whether you act upon them is another story .