Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

What determines if a cock is medium or large?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Up until the last couple of days I have gone through life thinking I am an average guy am beginning to wonder. My recent experience with Condoms has proved frustrating even painful to put on. Having not long come out of a long term monogamous relationship I have not had to use them before. I am 6.5 inches in length so nothing special there but am clearly thicker they the average guy.

On the question of length. I assumed you take the measurement from the top to the pelvis. A gay friend tells me that some measure from underneath to the balls which adds a couple of inches..... That somehow seems wrong to me, dishonest even.

So I am wondering, what is it that determines if a cock is big or not. Is it the length, the width or have o be both?

At what lengththickness does it become large?

Just interested in hearing opinions. For what its worth I'm happy with what I've got. After all it pee'e, it cum's and boy it has given me (and others) a lot of pleasure over the years :)

Tony

RE:What determines if a cock is medium or large?

I would say that it is a combination of both

What is a large MediumCock?

I also assummed I was what you would call average but had the same problem with condoms, either I could't get them on (which I thought was the way I was doing it) or they just split as soon as you started to use them so gave up on them years ago.
However after being on here and having done a bit of cam to cam elsewhere, I am apparently "Large",
I discovered that larger than average condoms only seem to be available online. I am 8" and very thick (not in the head lol)and even "Extra Large" from the chemist were no good. Finished up using the largest condom made from a company online, they do sampler packs for you to try, so you can get the right one to fit before you buy a load of them (depending how lucky you think your going to get he, he)
They fit fine, easy to get on and don't squeeze you so tight you lose all sensation after a minute.
Well thats my experience anyway.

RE:What is a large MediumCock?

Hi Joe

at 8" I would say definitely fall into the large bracket. Similarly I am using extra large and find whilst still tight can get them on without losing my circulation.

Do you measure from the to or underneath?

Tony

Measuring, and how big is it really?

Hi Tony,

A long time ago.... and I can't remember where, I read you should measure it from the top.
Take the measure and press it against the pelvic bone above your cock and measure to the tip.

Is this correct or not? Well, it made sense to me as what a woman (or a guy maybe) wants to know is:

a. How far out will it stick and how much of a handfull will I have when somone tells me it's x inches. This is surely a part of the foreplay using the imagination and starting to get hot etc. before they get to seefeel it.

b. How far in me am I going to get it. Again, imagination leaps into action before they actually get hold of it, anticipation making everything hornier.

As your not gong to get it any deeper in than your pelvis, or, if they hold you in their hand at the base of your cock, it makes sense to measure it from that point. Measuring it from underneath seems a bit inprecise as to how much hard shaft is in play.

Now, enough! lol. I am sure there will be lots of different oppinions on this subject, but I have no more to say on it because I'm not going to change my mind, and I do not want to get involved in endless posting, (tho I no doubt will enjoy reading the alternative suggestions on this subject)

Joe

(one day, starting today, I will only do short replies, lol) Repeat:(one day, starting today, I will only.......)

cock size

I have a 7 inch cock and I am told it is not the length but the girth that girls love

RE:Measuring, and how big is it really?

Completely agree with both of you on that. The length cant be more then from the hilt at the pelvic bone in my opinion and its not the first time I been told the width is a big factor.

At the end of the day its the girls who know best :)

RE:RE:Measuring, and how big is it really?

i have a 12 inch one but i dont use it as a rule lol

Measuring, and how big is it really?

Agreed. Fortunatly, I have penty of girth, and girls do say they like to be well filled.....

12 inches billy, nice.

RE:What determines if a cock is medium or large?

a good tongue, and a flexible hand never fail to do the trick. if you can master those, then when you finally get to put the old man home, size is never really a problem, as the hard work has been doneimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"