Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Pregnancy fetish

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya, im looking for a lady who is willing for me to fuck them and make them pregnant! its a fetish that i have and i want to make it happen if anyone is willing? happy to play with a couple also! any ladies fancy it??

so tempting

the thought of watching my wife fuck another man knowing she isnt on the pill would be so exciting and is so tempting but not sure she would go for it

Let me know

Hiya, that would be fantastic if she was up for it! the thrill for me not knowing what has happened after i have fucked her! let me know if she is???
Pete xx

RE:Pregnancy fetish

Still looking for a lady or couple who will enduldge my fetish!! anyone intrested??

Pregnancy fetish

I am turned on by fucking pregnant women so if you get a chance please pass on the name for a repeat fuck 4 or 5 months later!

RE:Pregnancy fetish

Still looking for a lady to help me forfil this fetish! happy to meet couples as well who are willing for me to fuck there wifegirlfriend bare and make her pregnant!!
Christmas fun anyone??

vasectomy

count me out, my hubby has a vesectomy lol, how would i explain that one?

RE:vasectomy

I too have deep desires to get ladies pregnant. However, never mind your husband sweetcaroline. It is my missus that you should be scared of if you allowed me to count you in. Vasectomies have been known to reverse naturally of course! (at least that is what ladies tell their husbands when it happens).

I got lucky with a bit of lateral thinking and no husbands were deceived in the making of mini me mark 2. His mums were very happy. He's cute like his biological father. Photos don't tell lies do they.