Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Fed up of wanking alone

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm fed up of wanking alone, is their any clean shaven guy, or guy's fancy a wanking session with me, aged 18 to 55img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi

Hay I'll wank you off if you if you let me suck you and you fuck me

Hi Virgin guy here in Northamptonshire looking to be broken in?

Hi
I'm a virgin guy here where men are concerned. I am looking for a nice, discreet and clean guy either here in Northants or who would be willing to take the tab for a hotel room here in northants or in the region. I am looking to be entered for the first time, so the guy who takes me for the first time must be genuine. So please let me know as I am fully genuine.

sick of wanking alone

yeah me too fed up of wanking alone,would like someone else to do it for me.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Fed up of wanking alone

would love to have a wank with you

RE:RE:Fed up of wanking alone

would love to have a wank with you[quote
when your husbands like mine its all you can do or go out + get fucked, so thats what im doing this weekend getting fucked by someone else.what can a girl do when her hubby cant satisfy her.I have needs too + i need a good fuckingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Fed up of wanking alone

my husbands always wanking on his own
hes a pure wanker
im a dirty little fucker img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE RE RE RE FED UP OF WANKING ALONE

Right lass, get yourself over to Immingham, and I'll give you the fucking of your life, I want to worship your pussy, arse, legs and feet, with my cock, mouth and tongue, I'd shoot my spunk all over your body, I want to taste your juices, and you could squirt all over me. I'm very kinky, and love watersports, would like you to piss on my cock and face, lovely. If this interests you message me back, and i'll tell you moreimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Fed up of wanking alone

hi, i'm up for it, when you free

RE:RE:Fed up of wanking alone

I'm free Friday evenings, all day Saturday and sunday, if you are interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"