Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

New TGirl wanting sum cock action

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Thanks for reading my post,
I'm looking to meet a guy or 2 for sum hot steamy sex. I want to be DP'd and treated like a complete slut.
Please get in touch if you like the profile and are interested in a meet. male and female couples are welcome.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:New TGirl wanting sum cock action

I would also like to meet a decent photographer to take sum really hot pin up girl style pics of me. I pay in kind and you wont be short changed lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi, i love your pics and i'd definitely be interested in meeting for some fun. If youre intersted please email me and we can sort something out.

Steven img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Hmmm tempted

My camera and indeed I, are primed and ready for action.

hi baby love to give you what you looking for email me. if wana meet up for a drink or 2 and see were we go from there

mmm

love to

hi whats up cont me

hi sexy

Wen wud u like to meet i asap can travel Wat u into i like stockings and thongs let me know wen yr available img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi there

I would love to book a hotel and meet you somewhere

hi davina, sorry couldn't get photo on, but would love to bang your mouth

TGirl wanting

Hello, im dropping a line here~

RE:RE:New TGirl wanting sum cock action

I have a camera and am a very accomplished photog. I can, and would prefer to come to you as the wife probably wouldn't appreciate you visiting. Besides she wouldn't like the payment method as much as me.

meet

If your still looking for cock in your area please message me back
You wont b dissapointed

I'd be up for that!! get in touch hun ;-)

new girl wanting some cock action

i'm new to this but would really love to help you out. love the thought of dp'ing you with some one.
why not get in touch.

just say when sexy, love the pics of your great legs and ass mmmmm if your near to me I could be there tonight if I know before 9 or sat night so just say when babeimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Meet

Hi Davina,

I should hopefully be available in the coming month if you fancy a meet up. If you suck my cock then I'll suck yours and I couldn't imagine anything sexier than us 69ing.

Abbie xxx