Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

gangbangs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi. we are interested in doing a gangbang where we both get fucked by a few guys. does anyone know
what is the best way to arrange or organise something like this?

thanks for any help :)

gangbang NW!

I WOULD LUV 2CUM XXX SUZY SUE.img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:gangbang NW!

Hi

White, tall dark and above average looking in manchester until thursday. If you wanna have fun message back to this forum and we can arrange a meeting asap ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

fuck

I would love to cum and fuck both of you

RE:gangbangs

Hi... Count me in... I'd love to join your gangbang... drop me a PM if you're interested, and let me know where and when!!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Yes Please

Would love to come help with this, im bi-curious and would love to join you both! Im free over easter so contact me
I also have another bi male that would be up for joining us, if you wanted?

Ganagbang

Hi Guys would love to join you - if you cant accom the best way is to book a hotel and asjoining rooms so that people enter and leave from one room then there are no shocks to someone passing in the coridor.

Let me know if you want some help

oh yes

count me in.

yes please

where and when? Ill love to join in

oy yeeaaahhh

ide love to try a gangbang ;) when and where is this going to happen? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi

hi would love 2 join in when and where

Give me a shout if you want be to be there! Would love to help out

dam right

You give me the time and the place and ill bring my cockimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Anyone clubbing North West?

Hi I am out with my ladyfriend next weekend. Infusions on Sat and No3 ChorleyPartners on Sunday for the couples events. Anyone else going ? I am as you see in the profile Bex is 25 very bbw and bi with the right people.

would love to join you if you are still planning to have a gangbang

gangbang

Id love to bend over with you, and be fucked by several guys

best way to organise this is have me(or ne like me) organise it for you. Have done about 1é till now for. Please mail me so we can discuss. Jan

aLways

Always up for a gangbang.....look me up for your next one