Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Genuine Ad!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My partner and I are looking for two guys to join us.

She's 42 years old, good looking , size 12 and has a lovely curvy body with great breasts and nipples. She's quite submissive and wants to be held down, used and fucked repeatedly by you. She loves the idea of you coming in her mouth and wants you to fuck her face!

Initially it would be a MMF with her being the centre of fun. I would watch and then join in later (show you guys how to make her cum lol).

She expects you to be aged 45-55, good looking, well endowed, professional types able to repeat quickly and cum heavily (I know I know - she wants everything).

We expect to meet for a quick drink or two in a nearby pub and then if everyone is happy we'll take her home ....

This is a genuine ad - phone numberspics can be sent to those who are serious prior to meeting.

Genuine

Ready and waiting, let's arrange a date, time, and location and get the party started.

genuine gent

hi, would love to meet like you say for a drink, then if all happy go and have some fun.Please contact me

I am genuine

Hi,

I am slightly below the age range, but fit all the other criteria especially the heavy cummer.

Contact me I am interested.

Jason