Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

West Midlands Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,we're looing at organising a gangbang in the west midlands in April and we'd like to hear from some sexy men who'd be up for helping to fulfil one of Mrs T's fantasies.Ideally we'd want about 4-5 respectful,non-pushy men to join us,and we'd like to meet men who are comfortable with close male contact (not bi).We thought about having it at a swingers club,mainly for Mrs T's security.Get in touch if you're interested xxx

Hi

Could be interested would like to know more details please pm me if you like my profile and we can talk more Pete

Sat 160612

Ok so it seems most single men are unreliable when it comes to organising some group fun,so we're going to try The Private Club in Birmingham this Saturday.If anyone here has been,what's it like for couples?Are there plenty of single men there?Also,if anyone here is going on Saturday feel free to come say hi to us xxx

We're after the same thing. We're going to the attic club in Derby this friday 15612.

Interested

Hey both, I'm back in action this weekend after a few weeks off following an op and circumsision,

Interested in meeting new people, I've spoken to both of you before.
I'm going to be driving to tamworth from the Worcester side of Birmingham on Saturday and Sunday - would love to have some fun in anyone's free to meet up?
Where abouts in bham is the private club guys?

X