Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Can you accomodate a horny, frustrated, desperate to please anal virgin CD??? Please HELP!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am sooooooo desperate for cock it really is all I can think of!!!

I've sucked cock & adored tasting cum, and had an amazing 69er with another CD. BUT I want and NEED:
- To dress for a coupleCDmanmen...
- To suck cock & taste more cum
- To have a 69er
- To have my tight virgin arse fucked & to finally lose my anal virginity
- To lose my anal virginity for giving - never fucked arse, be it man or woman
- have my tight arse fucked by a strapon whilst sucking cock
- Dress with a woman & just have some horny fun
-Just have some horny fun with womanmanCDcouple!!!!

Therefore if you can help fulfil someall these fantasys - and maybe me fulfil some of yours - then PLEASE get in touch!

I live in Herts, and can travel easily to WareHoddesdonHertfordHarlow etc for daytime or evening meets. With notice I can get time off work for daytime meets in London. AND with enough notice & planning I'm sure I could meet for an all day session!!!

RE:Can you accomodate a horny, frustrated, desperate to please anal virgin CD??? Please HELP!!!

hi id love to meet up im kind of new to so we can teach each oyher if you like we should meet up in a hotel or something

hmm

Do you have any pics, how sissy is sissy?

RE:Can you accomodate a horny, frustrated, desperate to please anal virgin CD??? Please HELP!!!

mmm in berkhamsted , herts
can accomo and travel

RE:RE:Can you accomodate a horny, frustrated, desperate to please anal virgin CD??? Please HELP!!!

No problem contact

Hello
Cum and chat with me

Shemale's or TV, TS, please.

Hi And please can anyone help still not had my first experiance, i'm lookin for a nice Shemale,TV,TS,there must be someone that can help me.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"