Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

best position to have anal sex.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Being a beginner and very curious i was wondering what positions are best when having anal sex?is it possible to do the missionary while inside someones arse?would love to kiss and be close while thrusting in and out!

RE:best position to have anal sex.

Being an anal virgin myself (so to speak) I've yet to try this, but I think it may be possible, but I would suggest putting a pillow under the bum of the one lying down first, as it raises the arse up enough for easier penetration. This position's really good apparently!

RE:RE:best position to have anal sex.

I'm looking forward to reverse cowgirl, it's always allowed deep penetration when I've played with dildos, and reverse spoons is also another I want to try. You can lean over your shoulder for a very sexy kiss whilst being fucked from behind, and the other person can grab your cock or tits while they're fucking you. Can't wait to try both. img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

upto you on either all fours or on your face I prefer all fours as the guy can play with my tits

best position to have anal

as a partner of a cd who likes strap on sex, i either take him from behind in bed(spooning position) or in the livingroom on the couch with him on all fours its the perfect height and you get a good thrusting action going as your able to hold onto their hips or as i sometimes do his corset which adds to the pleasure.

My Fav's

I enjoy being on all fours & being taken from behind. It lets me reach back between my legs to play with my lovers balls & feel their cock as it slides in & out. My other fav is straddling my lover as he or she are on their back. You can lean foreward for that deep kissing you were asking about and they can play with me at the same time too.

Have fun - I do ;-)

Vixen x

RE:My Fav's

PS: Happy to demonstrate for anyone that needs visual help, LOL img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Anal

Very happy to be a willing test subject img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am straight

I have tried female toys in me but the pain was unbareable. any clue?img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

no Pain

Yeah, don't start with something the size of a marrow!!

RE:I am straight

Try some lube.

The best position for first time anal is to lay the slut face down on the bed and ten have her bring one knee up to her chest, so that shes almost in the 'recovery position'.
This seems to relax the hole and ,taken slowly at first, allows quite deep penetration for the guy.
Of course, once shes been broken in, just fuck the slut in any position that takes your fancy lol

You can have anal sex in the missionary position, you'll have to wrap your legs around his back with your knees nearly in your armpits (you're young, you'll manage fine!)and once he's inside you you can lock your feet together behind him, this helps prevent leg aches, hopefully you'll be there a while!
When you're in this position he can put his chest on yours and use his weight to pin you to the bed so he can hold you down and fuck you still leaving both hands free for extra squeezing and groping, and you're face to face which is much sexier.
I hope you find this helpful, enjoy, and remember , there's no such thing as too much lube!