Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Pervy black male seeks risk free soft-swing fun with GENUINE exhibitionist couples & ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Silly me. When I took a step back from hard core swinging to get into voyeurism and soft swing fun. I thought it would be easy to find people like me who would want to indulge in imaginative risk free fun with like minded people.

I was convinced there would be lots of interest from couples new to swinging wanting to take their first baby steps into the swinging scene.

Instead I often find myself in the odd position of turning people down. Its so funny in a weird kind of way. I suppose I'm seen as something of a challenge.

Don't get me wrong. I loved swinging. I lived out many a fantasy and relished the thrill of meeting and fucking naughty ladies on a regular basis, especially when offered to me by willing husbands for slut training mmmmmmm

What am I into now? All kinds. Role-play, massage, same room masturbation, webcaming, naughty txt and tweets, spanking the list goes on and on....

So if you have a vivid imagination and like the challenge of finding risk free ways of having fun please feel free to get in touch

* POLITE BUT VERY FIRM WARNING I AM NOT PUSHY & DON'T RUSH MEETS BUT I DO RUSH PROOF OF IDENTITY. IF YOU CAN'T PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE BY PHONE OR WEBCAM, DON'T WASTE MY TIME *