Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Feminise me....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

slim and pretty young male, blond - collars and cuffs, looking for a tvcdts to humiliate me into feminine clothes.
Always fantasised about this, so now is the time.

Virging butt waiting for you.
must be able to supply some clothes and wig etc, although i do have some sexy outfits.

picture available if you reply, alos take requests if you want to see something inparticular.

i can accommadate and travel pretty much anywhere, so dont let my location put you off, i will come to you.

get in touch soon.

Still a virgin - PLEASE help me lose my anal virginity!!!

I have been on here for a few years in many guises, but still am a complete anal virgin. I have finally managed to suck cock, and adored the feeling of being on my knees as my mouth slid up & down their cock. Looking up into their eyes & seeing they were about to cum was an amazing feeling, and to finally get to taste cum was a fantasy finally fulfilled!!!

As horny as that meet was, it was almost 2 months or so ago now & I am desperate for more.

I want to be able to dress for another CD, couple, or man & to suck their cock. I then want to bend over & let them (potentially hopefully you!!!) slide their cock into my tight virgin arse, and I want to savour the feeling of them deep in my arse, all the way up to their balls. I then want to slowly & gently ride their cock, until they start fucking me like the sissy virgin I truly am.

I know I'm getting carried away, and it's difficult not to wank myself stupid as I type as I am so desperate & horny at the thought of this, but I really do need cock!!!!

Therefore if you can accomodate in HertsEssexLondon & can be a patient teacher then I promise to try not to disappoint!!!

Sissyxxx

Dom SE London 44 6.2ft looking to train young Tvts for use and lots of regular meets

This is not a time wasting request..
Im keep to find a new young trainee to suck my tool morning noon and night. You will be sissified, made to wear slutty female clothing, you will shave and be smooth all over, forced to wear lipstick and behave like a cum bucket for me. you will undergo humiliation and also do some cleaning whilst wearing hardly anything but stockings, heels and a butt plug.. your girlie hole will be used and stretched regularly and I might take you to special london tgirl nights in collar and heels and show you off..

I have plenty of toys and a nice safe clean apartment in south london..

slim cute looking boysgirls apply now..

adress me as Sir Colin in your reply and lets get this on you horny little cocksuckers

RE:Dom SE London 44 6.2ft looking to train young Tvts for use and lots of regular meets

Sir colin i would love to be your trainee look at my profile and get in touch if u want me

i want meet cd in this night

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"