Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gang Bang Scotland April

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife sally wants to experience a fmmmm or gang bang we are organising for a date in april.

we are interested in single guys

couples with Bi females very desirable

if you want to attend. contact me or leave your details

Nick and Sally x

RE:Gang Bang Scotland April

count me in m8

gang bang scotland april

thanks unclethan we need a few more guys and maybe another female or couple. just contact me the next one will be amazing. Nick ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

my FB is VERY bi curious, and says she would love to have her first bi experience with at least two other women, while they get GB'd by 4 or more guys and me

Cpl with bi fem

As the title says we're a cpl with bi fem looking to party get in touch

Re Gangbang Scotland April

Interested to know some more details.
Numbers, a place and a date.
Thanks

did this take place

what did I miss

Mmmmf or party

Its not happnd yet trying for 4th may afternoon fun x

mmmmf or party

Dam, cant make fri afternoon, but if it was night i would...

still going ahead?

hey everyone,
bi guy in edinburgh looking for some group fun - did it go ahead on the 4th? If so planning another time or if not planning one soon? Hope to hear from people x

Gang bang

Gang bang went ahead it was superb. Sally had a lot of attention from 5 big cocks. She was nervous but luvs it oh and Caroline, pm me if you would like to join us x

RE:Gang bang

put me down for the next one bitoruff

add me for the next one please

Blonde hair medium build, bait shy but up for new things I would like to attend your meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds good!

count me in for the next one!

think I missed it

NEXT GANG BANG

Hi there. New to the site, so I've just picked up this thread. Would you include me in the next one, please?